Sunday 1 March 2009

Being a bit of an Etsy-ite...

Right. Now my taste in jewellery is eclectic and fickle... But occassionally I find stuff I LOVE on sight.

On the front page of Etsy today, I discovered a beeeeeeyoooooooteeeeeeeeful jewellery emporium called Untamed Menagerie...

I bought two necklaces. I have no willpower. Can't WAIT to get them!

Here are a few that I didn't get, and wish wish wish I could have! Just so you can see how spilt for choice I was... (Or you could be!) 


- Makes me want a FUNFAIR to come to town... 

- *Sings* what shall we do with a drunken sailor, what shall we do with a drunken sailor... etc. Ad Nauseam.

- icicles on a ring... so FIT! so potentially murderous! ;-D

- Who DOESN'T want maypole dancing on a necklace?!?! This one was the hardest to leave behind. I really really really want it. Oh for *just* that little bit more leeway in the budget / exchange rate!!!! 

I'll post pics when mine arrive. (*Excited Squeak*)

Xxxc

No comments: