Sunday 19 August 2007

Rethinking - for the new term...

Now, I know it's only mid-august, but I've been doing a lot of attitude shifting the past few weeks, and while I've been experimenting little with the clothes I put on my back day-to-day, in my head, I've been conjouring visions of the future... namely, visions of my sartorial self come October when I head back to the 'bridge...

So, I'm taking inspiration from this new vision of black, charcoal and leather clad amazon woman - burberry prorsum and anna sui especially, with a little bit of balenciaga and YSL thrown in...

I've grown up a lot this year at uni, and moving on from the emotional rollercoaster that were my final years at school, I've grown into my identity - but it is still evolving. And, I like to keep with the times. My weight has crept up admittedly, and I'm hoping that with the incentive of a new look and a new attitude to academic work and play time this term, I'll be able to work a bit of the dominant mood... not much more of the earth mother for me after this summer - at least for a while.

So - the major images of inspiration at the mo:


- Anna Sui



- both Balenciaga



- Burberry Prorsum

Once I've got the ball rolling with the fitness kick, and have had more fun playing around with fashion's new "mood" - I shall post some pics and thoughts, reflections, reactions etc...

JOYOUS!!!

Hope all's well!

No comments: