Tuesday 10 July 2007

excitement at my first little comment! thank you! someone's read my ramblings, and this makes me warm and fuzzy feeling...
so, at the mo, life is fine and dandy, though am being a little disorganised... I go away on the weekend for a few weeks, and am also away on thursday so time is running short to get A LOT of things done. Seeing friends is fun, but I worry I won't be able to fit everything in...
Still hugely confused on the boy front, but in quite a good way. Not too worried. Realised completely over ex, which has made the summer a lot easier - cruising without constantly feeling insecure about where his head's at in comparison to mine... woo!
Clothes-wise, not been too prolific a shopper of late - though did have a mega day about a week ago... bought the most magnificent vintage dress that has since turned into quite a lucky charm... if anyone's interested (and in london) it was bought in Sam Greenberg in Kingly Court off Carnaby Street... a treasure trove!

No comments: